1. Subscription to our event & program e-newsletter featuring updates our research and expedition activities, conversations with archaeologists and historians, and articles about our current research activities (currently sent out 4 times per year)
2. Invitations to special events and previews
3. Access to the Adventurer with Purpose program including getting into the field on our expeditions.
4. Annual expedition t-shirt (sent out once per year, will contact for sizing)
5. Annual expedition hat with your name on it (the 2016 expedition season design this is a baseball cap)
Thor was the Norse storm weather god and a son of Odin. He was skillful at slaying giants and regarded as a guide for those travelling over the sea because of his power over storms and wind. With this level of membership you are helping to guide Fara Heim as they get into the field on expeditions. Thank you.